High temperature alloy solder usually works in bad environment, which requires many aspects should meet strict conditions. For example, the solder should be qualified for high heating and hardly be negatively affected; besides, the soldered joint should meets demands for thermal treatment after welding. As professional tin-based alloy manufacturer, we provide various solder bars/wires made from Sn-Sb alloy (Sn95Sb5), Sn-Cu alloy (Sn97Cu3, Sn99.3Cu0.7, Sn99.3Cu0.7), Sn-Cu-Ag alloy (Sn92Cu6Ag2, Sn99Cu0.7Ag0.3) and Sn-Ag alloy (Sn95Ag5).
1. Our high temperature alloy solder shows excellent performance in flux, melting rate, and flowability.
2. Flux is uniformly distributed and of good continuity.
3. Few smoke and gas generates.
4. With strong resistance to high heat, it can remain flossy silver surface even under high temperature.
5. Featured by superior anti-oxidization, it produces just a little solder splatter.
6. High temperature alloy solder is widely utilized in welding components for radio, communication equipments, meters, instruments, etc.
7. Due to good malleability, the internal stress (caused by thermal expansion) is reduced.
NotesSolidus and liquidus vary with different high temperature alloy solders
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Gold-tin solder alloys have high strength, good oxidation resistance, excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance, low melting point, good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package. With the rapid development of optoelectronic devices, the demand for gold-tin solder alloy is also growing. Gold-tin solder alloy with excellent performance, high reliability, no pollution, has gradually been more and more people understand and apply.
Different types of solder is different additives, additives to improve the solder in the soldering part of the auxiliary heat conduction process, removal of the oxide, reduces the surface tension of the material to be welded, the welding material of surface oil is removed, increase the welding area. Tin solder alloy wire characteristics with a certain length and diameter, can be used in conjunction with the electric iron soldering of electronic devices.
A low temperature solder of bismuth, indium, cadmium in the formation of solder in the solder alloy, mainly for microelectronic sensor assembly of parts with low heat resistance, good wettability and solderability, solder full, uniform welding excellent results, without requiring high temperatures and pressures may be used to seal solder metal welding.