High temperature alloy solder usually works in bad environment, which requires many aspects should meet strict conditions. For example, the solder should be qualified for high heating and hardly be negatively affected; besides, the soldered joint should meets demands for thermal treatment after welding. As professional tin-based alloy manufacturer, we provide various solder bars/wires made from Sn-Sb alloy (Sn95Sb5), Sn-Cu alloy (Sn97Cu3, Sn99.3Cu0.7, Sn99.3Cu0.7), Sn-Cu-Ag alloy (Sn92Cu6Ag2, Sn99Cu0.7Ag0.3) and Sn-Ag alloy (Sn95Ag5).
1. Our high temperature alloy solder shows excellent performance in flux, melting rate, and flowability.
2. Flux is uniformly distributed and of good continuity.
3. Few smoke and gas generates.
4. With strong resistance to high heat, it can remain flossy silver surface even under high temperature.
5. Featured by superior anti-oxidization, it produces just a little solder splatter.
6. High temperature alloy solder is widely utilized in welding components for radio, communication equipments, meters, instruments, etc.
7. Due to good malleability, the internal stress (caused by thermal expansion) is reduced.
NotesSolidus and liquidus vary with different high temperature alloy solders
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Used for welding electronic components, computer accessories, copper plate, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBS), TV, radio components and other metal equipment.the lead free solder meets increasing demands for environmental protection around the world and gradually replaces the traditional tin-lead solders.
Lead-free solders generally available manufacturing method of the casting, i.e., said heavy metal raw materials, and heated and stirred in air melt in a crucible or pot. Solder alloy prepared by the method of the invention, its advantages First, reduce the melting point of the solder alloy, generally less than 200 ℃; Second, the solid-liquid phase difference between the alloy up the following 2 ℃, avoid isolated spot defects; Third alloy homogeneous, the alloy strength increases; Fourth spreading rate of the solder alloy can
Gold-tin solder alloys have high strength, good oxidation resistance, excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance, low melting point, good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package. With the rapid development of optoelectronic devices, the demand for gold-tin solder alloy is also growing. Gold-tin solder alloy with excellent performance, high reliability, no pollution, has gradually been more and more people understand and apply.