The aluminum welding wire is employed as filler metal for gas welding and arc welding. While for submerged arc electroslag welding, this aluminum solder can function as filler metal as well as conductive electrode. Due to the favorable welding strength, it is fit for work pieces with larger gaps. Additionally, during welding, this kind of solder is easy to form high compactness joint and fill the gap. It is especially suitable for electrical industry.
1. Lichuang aluminum welding wire has features of preferable welding strength, good fluidity, easy operation and erosion resistance.
2. This aluminum solder comes with aging resistance and stable performance.
3. While welding, the parent metal is not so easy to melt. Besides, it absorbs no moisture and does not require acid cleaning after soldering.
4. Conforming to ROHS standard, the aluminum welding wire is environmentally friendly.
5. Unlike other similar products, it can be stored for a long time.
6. Ordinary welding gun and rubber tube are the two main welding tools.
7. Usually, there are three gas sources available-LPG plus oxygen, acetylene plus oxygen and propane plus oxygen.
1. Before welding, workers should ensure the parent metal is clean and clear from any oil stain.
2. During welding, move back and forth the welding gun to heat the soldering position uniformly. Heat the thick metal first and then the thin one. When the metal temperature reaches 450 to 500°C, pour aluminum welding wire into the position. Later, make a slight heat on the position and then move the gun, allowing it for self cooling.The flame for aluminum to aluminum soldering should be soft. The welding temperature shall be 580°C and aluminum parent metal temperature should be 630°C.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Plastic extruded welding torch is widely used in advertising cloth, tarpaulin, water-proof film, impermeable liner, water-proof membrane, pipe, electronic components, car bumper, sports floor, electroplating tank, plastic pipe, PP/PE/PVC and other sheets. This portable welding torch is also suitable for membrane structure welding, geomembrane local welding and repair.
A low temperature solder of bismuth, indium, cadmium in the formation of solder in the solder alloy, mainly for microelectronic sensor assembly of parts with low heat resistance, good wettability and solderability, solder full, uniform welding excellent results, without requiring high temperatures and pressures may be used to seal solder metal welding.
This heat gun is widely used in advertising cloth, tarpaulin, water-proof film, impermeable liner, water-proof membrane, pipe, electronic components, car bumper, sports floor, electroplating tank, plastic pipe, PP/PE/PVC and other sheet. The hot air gun is also suitable for membrane structure welding, geomembrane local welding and repair.
Aluminum brazing flux is suitable for welding aluminum to aluminum copper and aluminum. It has a moderate flowability, and the advantages of good bonding strength of the anti-aging properties. And equipped with a non-corrosive, stable performance, long-term preservation. More importantly, the particular specifications of the aluminum flux can be customized. All in all, it is ideal for copper - aluminum and aluminum-copper welding.
The main purpose is widely used in the electronics industry and computers, mobile communications, instrumentation, manufacturing, electrical products manufacturing, automotive and other manufacturing industries, such as handmade iron welding machines and automatic welding machinery, at the crest, and also by the automatic solid solder wire feeder input to melt the solder pool automatic feeding. Welding odorless, non-irritating odor, no splash, is a superior welding performance environmentally friendly solder。