With increasing demands for environmental protection, the lead free alloy solder gradually replace the traditional lead solders. Our medium temperature solders are widely used in soldering electronic components in computers, radios, instruments, meters, cooper plates, PCBs and many other metal types of equipments. They have lower melting points (90 °Cto450°C) than solders which we introduced before in the high medium solders. According to compositions, they can also be divided into several categories, including Sn-Ag-Cu solders, Sn-Ag solders, Sn-Bi solders, etc.
Features of Lead Free Alloy Solder
1. This solder has the lead content less than 100 ppm.
2. It is characterized by favorable wetting property, fast soldering speed, outstanding anti-oxidant property, good fluidity, great thermal fatigue resistance and high tensile strength.
3. During soldering, the tin rarely splatter around; besides, the solder joints are with bright and smooth surface.
4. We offer medium temperature solders in various forms, such as wires and bars.
5. 2% rosin flux is contained in the solder.
6. The lead free alloy solder wires/bars need not be cleaned.
7. Solder residue is easy to remove by hot air after soldering work if necessary.
8. Copper corrosion is weak.
9. Although it is a little expensive than other solders, it is still popularly used because of its superior performance.
(1) Sn-Ag Solder
This tin silver lead free alloy solder includes Sn97Ag3 solder, Sn96.3Ag3.7 solder and Sn96.5Ag3.5 solder.
(2) Sn-Ag-Cu Solder
This tin silver copper lead-free alloy solder includes Sn95.5Ag4Cu0.5 solder, Sn95.8Ag3.5Cu0.7 solder and Sn95.5Ag3.8Cu0.7 solder.
NotesDifferent lead free alloy solders feature various solidus and liquidus.