Because of the unique role of tin elements and tin seal, the tea stored in tin tea canisters enjoys longer preservation period than tea in any other tea cans.
Directions for Use
1. Please gently hold the tin can, and gently pull up the lid.
2. Don’t use hard objects such as brushes when wiping this tin tea canister.
3. Tin has low melting point. Don’t use gas and microwave oven to heat the tin can directly.
Tin Can Maintenance
1. Use a soft cloth to gently wipe off the surface dust.
2. If there is any stain, soak the tin tea canister in warm water, and use toothpaste and a soft cloth or sponge scrub to clean it along its texture.
3. Sanding surface of this tin can by using neutral detergent to get shiny surface.
|Name||Tin tea canister|
|Features||Alkali, anti-ultraviolet, dehumidification, non-toxic and tasteless, rust-resistant, high purity, etc.|
|Uses||Storage of tea, coffee, health products, Chinese herbal medicines|
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Gold-tin solder alloys have high strength, good oxidation resistance , excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance , low melting point , good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package. Excellent performance, high reliability , no pollution, has gradually been more and more people understand and apply .
Temperature of this electronic soldering iron can be preset within effective range for ease of use. Our lightweight soldering iron uses ceramic-sealed heating core, featuring compact structure and excellent insulation effect. The electronic soldering iron enjoys fast heating speed, low handle temperature and comfortable operation.
Aluminum Aluminum Aluminum Aluminum cored wire, also known, as the result of aluminum and aluminum wire can be welded named. It is different from the ordinary use of aluminum wire TIG welding machine,But simply can braze welding directly by flame or induction (flux because of its own, so no additional flux).