As a type of high performance and environmental protection soldering material for electrical industry, the aluminum soldering flux is suitable for welding copper to aluminum and aluminum to aluminum. It has advantages of moderate fluidity, favorable welding strength and anti aging performance. And the good welding strength suits this aluminum welding rod for soldering work pieces with visible gap. Besides, during the welding, it can easily fill in the gap and is more likely to form highly compact juncture. Furthermore, this product conforms to EU ROHS standard and comes with no corrosion, stable performance and long-term storage. What’s more, the aluminum soldering flux of special specification can be customized. All in all, it is ideal for copper-aluminum and aluminum-copper soldering.
1. Aluminum soldering flux features smooth surface, good fluidness, favorable mechanical performance and corrosion resistance.
2. It has two forms-bar and wire.
3. The aluminum welding rod is widely applicable to radio, communication, meters, instruments, copper profile, tin can, iron object, and so on.
4. The residue is not difficult to remove with hot air after soldering.
5. Ordinary welding torch and rubber tube are always used to do the soldering.
6. Aluminum soldering flux generally uses LPG plus oxygen, acetylene plus oxygen or propane plus oxygen as the gas source.
1. First of all, make sure the welded parent metal clean from oil stain.
2. Copper-aluminum parent metal soldering: A. Move welding gun back and forth to uniformly heat welding position, ensuring to heat thick object first and then thin one. B. Heat copper piece first and then aluminum piece. The copper-aluminum temperature ratio is seven to three. C. Put copper-aluminum soldering flux into welding part once the work piece temperature reaches 450 to 500°C so that the welding wire or rod can uniformly melt down and flow into the gap. Remember not to heat welding wire directly with flame. D. Use flame to slightly scan the welding position. E. Finally, remove the welding gun to let the work piece cool down. Thus the welding is finished.
3. The welding of aluminum-aluminum pipe requires soft flame. The welding temperature is 580℃ and the aluminum parent metal temperature is around 630℃.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
When using solder as arc welding, the temperature often exceeds the base metal and solder itself many, no hard and soft points; while solder hard solder, such as copper and zinc materials (copper-zinc alloy), silver solder (silver-copper alloy ) of the solder joint strength was largely higher connection strength requirements for metal member, and a smaller solder as solder (tin-lead-based alloy) welded joint strength, but is mainly used to connect the required strength of small joints, such as electronic equipment, instrumen
Welding solder is usually not lower than the melting temperature of the solidus of the base material, its chemical composition, mechanical, and thermal properties are relatively close to the base material, such as a variety of welding, flux-cored wire and so on. High strength, good oxidation resistance, excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance, low melting point, good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package.
As a filler metal wire or both as a conductive wire welding materials used. When gas welding and gas tungsten arc welding, welding filler metals used; in submerged arc welding, electroslag welding and other time MIG arc welding, welding filler metals both, but also conductive electrodes. Surface oxidation coated wire is no.