Containing very little plumbum (≤ 100 ppm), the lead free solder meets increasing demands for environmental protection around the world and gradually replaces the traditional tin-lead solders. Generally, Pb free solders are widely used for soldering electronic components, computer parts, copper plates, PCBs, TV parts, radio components and other metal equipments. We offer multiple kinds of soldering alloys, including Sn-Cu, Sn-Ag-Cu, Sn-Ag, Sn-Bi, and so on.
1. Lead free solder is featured by good welding performance, short wetting time, outstanding anti-oxidizability and high tensile strength.
2. During welding, little nocuous volatile gas and flux residue generate; besides, very little soldering splatters around.
3. Solder spot is bright and reliable for welding.
4. Resin in the Pb free solders is uniformly distributed and featured with good continuity.
5. Our lead free solder possesses small surface tension and large flow ability.
How to Choose Solder
1. Choose the Solder Composition Lead or Lead-free is the first thing to be considered. Then, choose the right solder according to the working temperature. Generally, solders used at high temperature are available for easily accessible connections, while the ones at low temperature are for smaller and crowded connections. Next thing is to choose right solder alloy. Commonly, the most common lead free solder contains 95% tin and 5% antimony. Its smelting point is between that of 40/60 and 50/50 tin/lead solders.
2. Select Right Diameter of Pb Free Solders Select solder wires whose diameter is between 0.01 inch (0.25 mm) and 0.125 inch (3.25 mm). If the solder diameter is too small, the solder will be melted very fast, and vice versa. So, over-thin solder will result in lack of soldering, while the over-think solder will absorb too much heat and damage the welded components.
3. Select Flux Core for Lead Free Solder Choose the flux cores according to your personal style in applying flux.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
As a filler metal wire or both as a conductive wire welding materials used. When gas welding and gas tungsten arc welding, welding filler metals used; in submerged arc welding, electroslag welding and other time MIG arc welding, welding filler metals both, but also conductive electrodes. Surface oxidation coated wire is no.
Gold-tin solder alloys have high strength, good oxidation resistance, excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance, low melting point, good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package. With the rapid development of optoelectronic devices, the demand for gold-tin solder alloy is also growing. Gold-tin solder alloy with excellent performance, high reliability, no pollution, has gradually been more and more people understand and apply.
Aluminum brazing flux is suitable for welding aluminum to aluminum copper and aluminum. It has a moderate flowability, and the advantages of good bonding strength of the anti-aging properties. And equipped with a non-corrosive, stable performance, long-term preservation. More importantly, the particular specifications of the aluminum flux can be customized. All in all, it is ideal for copper - aluminum and aluminum-copper welding.