Containing very little plumbum (≤ 100 ppm), the lead free solder meets increasing demands for environmental protection around the world and gradually replaces the traditional tin-lead solders. Generally, Pb free solders are widely used for soldering electronic components, computer parts, copper plates, PCBs, TV parts, radio components and other metal equipments. We offer multiple kinds of soldering alloys, including Sn-Cu, Sn-Ag-Cu, Sn-Ag, Sn-Bi, and so on.
1. Lead free solder is featured by good welding performance, short wetting time, outstanding anti-oxidizability and high tensile strength.
2. During welding, little nocuous volatile gas and flux residue generate; besides, very little soldering splatters around.
3. Solder spot is bright and reliable for welding.
4. Resin in the Pb free solders is uniformly distributed and featured with good continuity.
5. Our lead free solder possesses small surface tension and large flow ability.
How to Choose Solder
1. Choose the Solder Composition Lead or Lead-free is the first thing to be considered. Then, choose the right solder according to the working temperature. Generally, solders used at high temperature are available for easily accessible connections, while the ones at low temperature are for smaller and crowded connections. Next thing is to choose right solder alloy. Commonly, the most common lead free solder contains 95% tin and 5% antimony. Its smelting point is between that of 40/60 and 50/50 tin/lead solders.
2. Select Right Diameter of Pb Free Solders Select solder wires whose diameter is between 0.01 inch (0.25 mm) and 0.125 inch (3.25 mm). If the solder diameter is too small, the solder will be melted very fast, and vice versa. So, over-thin solder will result in lack of soldering, while the over-think solder will absorb too much heat and damage the welded components.
3. Select Flux Core for Lead Free Solder Choose the flux cores according to your personal style in applying flux.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Force a tin tin lead solder wire is made from pure and high purity tin ingot 1 # lead ingots. Application of stable performance, low melting point, good fluidity, shrinkage is small. Fine grain, good toughness, suitable for hard and soft, smooth surface, no sand holes, no defects, no cracks, good polishing and plating effect. Suitable for decoration, high plasticity.
Solder is a general term applied to fill the weld seam welding and brazing layers of metal alloy materials. Including welding (welding wire), welding (welding rod), solder (brazing and soldering alloy) and so on. Welding solder is usually not lower than the melting temperature of the solidus of the base material, its chemical composition, mechanical, and thermal properties are relatively close to the base material, such as a variety of welding, flux-cored wire and so on.
The biggest advantage is its copper solder easily reduced oxides of copper, nickel and other metals have good wettability, in vacuum or protective atmosphere brazing carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, nickel, copper-nickel alloy , tungsten and molybdenum. In a reducing atmosphere brazing, the brazing material should be used, or oxygen-free copper deoxidized copper brazing.