Our lead solder wire and solder bar is made from 100% pure tin. The tin lead solder wire and bar can be commonly used for soldering various metallic materials, such as electronic components, computers, copper plates, PCB, and some others.
1. Lead solder has gone through special treatment process, thus providing strong oxidation resistance.
2. With very little solder splash, this product helps reduce the unnecessary waste.
3. Our tin lead solder wire and bar is characterized by superior weldability, wonderful electrical conductivity, high tensile strength, etc.
4. The diameter of some alloy solder wires can be more than0.35 mm.
5. We can customize lead solder according to your requirement about different shapes and materials of solder.
6. Training for related product knowledge can be provided.
1.Sn-Pb Tin Lead Solder Wire and Solder Bar
(1) Sn-Pb Tin Lead Solder Wire
(2) Sn-Pb Tin Lead Solder Bar
2.Sn-Pb-Bi Tin Lead Solder Wire and Solder Bar
3.Sn-Pb-Ag Tin Lead Solder Wire and Solder Bar
Lichuang is a global leader in R&D and manufacturing of lead free solder and tin lead solder products and soldering materials for the electronics and component assembly markets. Lichuang’s tin lead solder wire and bar are recognized for their quality, consistency, and reliability.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
For the electronics industry and computers, mobile communications, instrumentation, manufacturing, electrical products manufacturing, automotive and other manufacturing industries, such as handmade iron welding machines and automatic welding machinery, the crest, the solid solder wire can be entered by an automatic feeder to melt the solder pool automatic feeding.
As a filler metal wire or both as a conductive wire welding materials used. When gas welding and gas tungsten arc welding, welding filler metals used; in submerged arc welding, electroslag welding and other time MIG arc welding, welding filler metals both, but also conductive electrodes. Surface oxidation coated wire is no.
Welding solder is usually not lower than the melting temperature of the solidus of the base material, its chemical composition, mechanical, and thermal properties are relatively close to the base material, such as a variety of welding, flux-cored wire and so on. High strength, good oxidation resistance, excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance, low melting point, good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package.