Like many other solder materials, the low-mid temperature alloy solder is used for soldering aluminum metal and alloys, and to some lesser extent steel and zinc. It is a lead free solder whose principal element is SN. Its mechanical soldering is similar to a low temperature brazing operation, in that the mechanical characteristics of the joint are reasonably good. Besides, this alloy solder can be used for structural repairs of those materials.
1. Low-mid temperature alloy solder has good brazing effect and great fluidity.
2. The mechanical performance is perfect.
3. After welding, this lead free solder has high reliability and fine thermal fatigue property.
4. The low-mid temperature alloy solder can be compatible with all copper-based radiator solder alloys and lead solders.
5. With this solder, repairs are stronger than original joint and have a higher melting point than original joint. It is excellent for radiator repair.
Low-mid temperature alloy solder has two subclasses as follows.
(1) Sn91Zn9 Alloy Solder Bar (Tin Zinc Alloy Solder Bar)
(2) Sn89ZnBi3 Solder Bar (Tin Zinc Bismuth Alloy Solder Bar)
Different alloys have different solidus and liquidus melting points. Please refer to the following pictures.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Solder ball is widely used in modern microelectronics, IC manufacturing process is a function of notebook computers, mobile communication devices, computer motherboards, light emitting diodes, liquid crystal displays, PDA, digital photos and other products with the essential craft materials, particularly play a crucial role in the process of LSI miniature.
Solder is a general term applied to fill the weld seam welding and brazing layers of metal alloy materials. Including welding (welding wire), welding (welding rod), solder (brazing and soldering alloy) and so on. Welding solder is usually not lower than the melting temperature of the solidus of the base material, its chemical composition, mechanical, and thermal properties are relatively close to the base material, such as a variety of welding, flux-cored wire and so on.
The main purpose is widely used in the electronics industry and computers, mobile communications, instrumentation, manufacturing, electrical products manufacturing, automotive and other manufacturing industries, such as handmade iron welding machines and automatic welding machinery, at the crest, and also by the automatic solid solder wire feeder input to melt the solder pool automatic feeding. Welding odorless, non-irritating odor, no splash, is a superior welding performance environmentally friendly solder。