Like many other solder materials, the low-mid temperature alloy solder is used for soldering aluminum metal and alloys, and to some lesser extent steel and zinc. It is a lead free solder whose principal element is SN. Its mechanical soldering is similar to a low temperature brazing operation, in that the mechanical characteristics of the joint are reasonably good. Besides, this alloy solder can be used for structural repairs of those materials.
1. Low-mid temperature alloy solder has good brazing effect and great fluidity.
2. The mechanical performance is perfect.
3. After welding, this lead free solder has high reliability and fine thermal fatigue property.
4. The low-mid temperature alloy solder can be compatible with all copper-based radiator solder alloys and lead solders.
5. With this solder, repairs are stronger than original joint and have a higher melting point than original joint. It is excellent for radiator repair.
Low-mid temperature alloy solder has two subclasses as follows.
(1) Sn91Zn9 Alloy Solder Bar (Tin Zinc Alloy Solder Bar)
(2) Sn89ZnBi3 Solder Bar (Tin Zinc Bismuth Alloy Solder Bar)
Different alloys have different solidus and liquidus melting points. Please refer to the following pictures.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Solder widely properties, high tensile strength, excellent fatigue resistance, special heat conductivity, corrosion resistance strong, powerful antioxidant. Solidus and liquidus is221 ℃. High strength, good oxidation resistance, excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance, low melting point, good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package.
Solder ball is widely used in modern microelectronics, IC manufacturing process is a function of notebook computers, mobile communication devices, computer motherboards, light emitting diodes, liquid crystal displays, PDA, digital photos and other products with the essential craft materials, particularly play a crucial role in the process of LSI miniature.
Sn-Ag lead free solder is featured with high melting point and strong thermal strength. As professional tin silver alloy solder maker, we provide various Sn-Ag solders.The Sn/Ag series solders are widely used in soldering electronic assemblies; besides, it is applicable for soldering of jewelry due to its solder point is of high brightness.