Medium temp lead-free solder refers to filler metals which are of medium melting points. It belongs to soft solder alloy which is opposed to the high-melting-point hard solder alloy. This solder is perfect for manual soldering, component installation as well as solder-joint repairing. Meanwhile, it is also proper for the dip soldering process.
1. Our medium temp lead-free solders are manufactured by machines and technologies which are developed by ourselves. Besides, a set of unique processing technique comes into being and is highly spoken of by customers.
2. These soft solder alloys are produced under RoHS, IPC/J-STD-006B and REACH standards.
3. With good fluidity, it shows high soldering performance.
4. Copper corrosion is weak.
5. Strong anti-oxidization greatly prevents tin dross from arising.
6. Flux is uniformly distributed in this medium temp lead-free solder. And little flux residue comes into being.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Because of the unique role of tin elements and tin seal, the tea stored in tin tea canisters enjoys longer preservation period than tea in any other tea cans. Please gently hold the tin can, and gently pull up the lid. Don’t use hard objects such as brushes when wiping this tin tea canister. Tin has low melting point. Don’t use gas and microwave oven to heat the tin can directly.
Solder is a general term applied to fill the weld seam welding and brazing layers of metal alloy materials. Including welding (welding wire), welding (welding rod), solder (brazing and soldering alloy) and so on. Welding solder is usually not lower than the melting temperature of the solidus of the base material, its chemical composition, mechanical, and thermal properties are relatively close to the base material, such as a variety of welding, flux-cored wire and so on.
Sn-Cu alloy wires are widely used because of favorable electrical conductivity, high melting point, low cost, reliable working performance and many other advantageous features.These Sn-Cu alloy wires are widely used because of favorable electrical conductivity, high melting point, low cost, reliable working performance and many other advantageous features.