Medium temp lead-free solder refers to filler metals which are of medium melting points. It belongs to soft solder alloy which is opposed to the high-melting-point hard solder alloy. This solder is perfect for manual soldering, component installation as well as solder-joint repairing. Meanwhile, it is also proper for the dip soldering process.
1. Our medium temp lead-free solders are manufactured by machines and technologies which are developed by ourselves. Besides, a set of unique processing technique comes into being and is highly spoken of by customers.
2. These soft solder alloys are produced under RoHS, IPC/J-STD-006B and REACH standards.
3. With good fluidity, it shows high soldering performance.
4. Copper corrosion is weak.
5. Strong anti-oxidization greatly prevents tin dross from arising.
6. Flux is uniformly distributed in this medium temp lead-free solder. And little flux residue comes into being.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
And lead, three low-temperature solder alloy of tin, there AgPbSn36-60, AgPbSn70-27 and AgPbSn97-1.5 and other brands. Good Brazability than ordinary tin solder has good corrosion resistance and heat resistance. Smelting and manufacturing pressure processing method. Used for welding copper and copper alloy parts, there is a good impact toughness and corrosion resistance, strength of welded joints.
Temperature of this electronic soldering iron can be preset within effective range for ease of use. Our lightweight soldering iron uses ceramic-sealed heating core, featuring compact structure and excellent insulation effect. The electronic soldering iron enjoys fast heating speed, low handle temperature and comfortable operation.
Sn-Cu alloy wires are widely used because of favorable electrical conductivity, high melting point, low cost, reliable working performance and many other advantageous features.These Sn-Cu alloy wires are widely used because of favorable electrical conductivity, high melting point, low cost, reliable working performance and many other advantageous features.