With increasing demands for environmental protection, the lead free alloy solder gradually replace the traditional lead solders. Our medium temperature solders are widely used in soldering electronic components in computers, radios, instruments, meters, cooper plates, PCBs and many other metal types of equipments. They have lower melting points (90 °Cto450°C) than solders which we introduced before in the high medium solders. According to compositions, they can also be divided into several categories, including Sn-Ag-Cu solders, Sn-Ag solders, Sn-Bi solders, etc.
Features of Lead Free Alloy Solder
1. This solder has the lead content less than 100 ppm.
2. It is characterized by favorable wetting property, fast soldering speed, outstanding anti-oxidant property, good fluidity, great thermal fatigue resistance and high tensile strength.
3. During soldering, the tin rarely splatter around; besides, the solder joints are with bright and smooth surface.
4. We offer medium temperature solders in various forms, such as wires and bars.
5. 2% rosin flux is contained in the solder.
6. The lead free alloy solder wires/bars need not be cleaned.
7. Solder residue is easy to remove by hot air after soldering work if necessary.
8. Copper corrosion is weak.
9. Although it is a little expensive than other solders, it is still popularly used because of its superior performance.
(1) Sn-Ag Solder
This tin silver lead free alloy solder includes Sn97Ag3 solder, Sn96.3Ag3.7 solder and Sn96.5Ag3.5 solder.
(2) Sn-Ag-Cu Solder
This tin silver copper lead-free alloy solder includes Sn95.5Ag4Cu0.5 solder, Sn95.8Ag3.5Cu0.7 solder and Sn95.5Ag3.8Cu0.7 solder.
NotesDifferent lead free alloy solders feature various solidus and liquidus.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
A low temperature solder of bismuth, indium, cadmium in the formation of solder in the solder alloy, mainly for microelectronic sensor assembly of parts with low heat resistance, good wettability and solderability, solder full, uniform welding excellent results, without requiring high temperatures and pressures may be used to seal solder metal welding.
As a filler metal wire or both as a conductive wire welding materials used. When gas welding and gas tungsten arc welding, welding filler metals used; in submerged arc welding, electroslag welding and other time MIG arc welding, welding filler metals both, but also conductive electrodes. Surface oxidation coated wire is no.
The industrial hot air gun is widely used in advertising cloth, tarpaulin, water-proof film, impermeable liner, waterproof membrane, pipe, electronic components, car bumper, sports floor, electroplating tank, plastic pipe, PP/PE/PVC and other sheets. This 3400W hot air gun is also suitable for membrane structure welding, geomembrane local welding and repair.