Sn-Sb solders (tin antimony solder alloys) are featured by superior performance, low cost, high purity, excellent solderability, good wetting, strong anti-oxidization, and so on. We offer various Sn95Sb5 wave solder alloy bars, ingots, preforms, wires, etc.
1. Sn-Sb solders are thermal-resistant. The liquid tin surface remains glossy and silver even under high temperature.
2. Only a little tin residue generates because of strong anti-oxidization.
3. In tin antimony solder alloy, excellent flowability makes welding easier and more convenient.
4. Good ductility can reduce internal stress of the welding points because of thermal expansion.
5. Our Sn-Sb solders are available in both hand-soldering and automatic soldering.
1. Soldering temperature should be appropriately adjusted so as to make soldering stable and reliable.
2. Although tin antimony solder alloy is lead-free, the smoke generated by chemical reactions in soldering process may bring harm to operators. So, the smoke should be separated from operators.
3. Sn-Sb solder is used in soldering but not in brazing. Soldering is distinguished from brazing by using of a lower melting-temperature filler metal. The soldering points are not as strong as the base metal but have adequate strength, electrical conductivity and water-tightness for many applications.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Gold-tin solder alloys have high strength, good oxidation resistance , excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance , low melting point , good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package. Excellent performance, high reliability , no pollution, has gradually been more and more people understand and apply .
The biggest advantage is its copper solder easily reduced oxides of copper, nickel and other metals have good wettability, in vacuum or protective atmosphere brazing carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, nickel, copper-nickel alloy , tungsten and molybdenum. In a reducing atmosphere brazing, the brazing material should be used, or oxygen-free copper deoxidized copper brazing.
When using solder as arc welding, the temperature often exceeds the base metal and solder itself many, no hard and soft points; while solder hard solder, such as copper and zinc materials (copper-zinc alloy), silver solder (silver-copper alloy ) of the solder joint strength was largely higher connection strength requirements for metal member, and a smaller solder as solder (tin-lead-based alloy) welded joint strength, but is mainly used to connect the required strength of small joints, such as electronic equipment, instrumen
Gold-tin solder alloys have high strength, good oxidation resistance, excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance, low melting point, good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package. With the rapid development of optoelectronic devices, the demand for gold-tin solder alloy is also growing. Gold-tin solder alloy with excellent performance, high reliability, no pollution, has gradually been more and more people understand and apply.